Aims & Objectives
Main page content
The objectives of the Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering programme are:
- to provide students with a broad knowledge of the principles of chemical/petrochemical engineering and their applications;
- to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to design and analyze chemical/petrochemical processes, taking into account health, safety, environment and social impacts;
- to train students to develop processes for the production of chemicals/petrochemicals;
- to train students to design and evaluate economic viability of chemical/petrochemical plants;
- to prepare students to have the capacity to meet the challenges of research and development in the chemical/petrochemical industry directly and in collaboration with other disciplines.